Full water treatment services essential to all phases of oilfield operations
The Water Treatment Division at CETCO specializes in water treatment processes and technologies to remove oil, hydrocarbons, heavy metals, solids, toxic materials and other contaminants from your operations wastewater stream.
Drawing on years of experience in water treatment, CETCO has designed a rental fleet that meets a vast variety of flow rates, temperatures and pressures. Our turnkey approach to the treatment of oilfield wastewater streams places personnel and safety first. Dedicated to maximizing our customer’s investment returns, CETCO provides consistent results to produce environmentally compliant processes with increased oil recovery and ultimate production.
- Produced water treatment
- Wastewater treatment from acid completion and workover, drilling and exploration and pipeline decommissioning
- Pipeline services including treating hydro effluent, smart pigging operational effluents, routine cleaning and commissioning and decommissioning
- Heating and cooling medium treatment
- Deck drainage
- MEG system filtration
- Zinc removal
Features & Benefits:
- Patented products and technologies
- Meets variety of flow rates, temperatures and pressures
- Reduces waste by onsite treatment, cutting logistics and third party processing
- Meets applicable industry regulations and ensures overboard compliance
- Maximizes production by isolating specific well work activities
- Offer specialized filters for specific applications
- Avoids costly shutdowns
- Customized rental fleet
- Permanent systems available from CETCO’s capital equipment product line, CETCO PROCESS EQUIPMENT
Offering a wide range of high quality products to meet our customer’s needs.
CETCO’s Petroleum Products Division supplies various grades and blends of lignite and bentonite to the drilling division of the oil and gas industry. These products are an ingredient in drilling muds that provide increased lubrication, increased solids transport ability, filtration control and better rates of penetration.
We offer a variety of shipment sizes to meet industry needs along with the choice of six bentonite and three lignite offerings. Ranging from raw materials by the boxcar to 2,000 pound bulk bags to privately labeled 100 pound bags sold by the pallet, the CETCO Petroleum Products Division aptly meets the demands of multinational and independent drilling companies, alike.
Raw material for bentonite and lignite are sourced from the highest quality mines in North Dakota and Wyoming. CETCO’s world-class mining operations and raw material management is well-devised allowing various grades of clay to be blended to create top-end blends while responsibly managing and conserving our resources. CETCO takes pride in environmental stewardship; once mining activities have concluded, we return the land to a better state than when operations commenced.